The event is limited to 150 bikes. The order of applications is determined by the date of registration. Confirmations will be sent to @.
Motorcycles manufactured until 1988 may participate in the event (optional FIVA ID Card). Vehicles will be grouped by production year.
The route of the rally will be about 400 km. The rally will run along phenomenal roads around the most beautiful Masurian lakes and forests.
Applications are made through online registration on the website.
We accept applications and fees until June 30, 2024
1 person / 1 motorcycle: € 390,-
1 person / 1 motorcycle / 1 co-driver: € 680,-
The fee includes
- All Inclusive meals and refreshments during the rally (whole event)
- Dinner at the end of each day
- Social program and entry fees for all the museums or visiting areas
- Protected parking for bikes and cars
- Mobile motorcycle service. Transport for bikes to the parking place in case of technical problems.
- Welcome gifts
- Shuttle bus for ladies
Below are the prices for accommodation at the Zamek RYN Hotel ****
- Single room 1640 PLN
- Double room 2220 PLN
- Place in a double room 1110 PLN
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Access to the Recreation Center in the Gothic interiors of the castle: bath by the glow of the fireplace and the possibility of using saunas
- Access to the Recreation Center at Duchess Anna’s SPA, swimming pool 100m2, 2 jacuzzis
- Entrance to the sauna area
- Use of the fitness room
Each participant will receive a competitor number and a direct link to the hotel reservation after registration at www.rotorretrotour2024.pl and payment of the entry fee.
*When making a reservation, it is necessary to provide the participant or crew number in the “comments” box
1. By submitting the application, participants declare that they have read the conditions of the event and the regulations.
2. The event is limited to 150 vehicles.
3. Applications can be submitted until June 30, 2024.
4. Motorcycles manufactured before 1988 may participate in the event.
5. Crew numbers are assigned in the order of applications confirmed by payment.
6. Priority is given to participants with the oldest motorcycles.
7. After making the payment, the participant will receive a starting number and a direct link to the hotel reservation.
8. Drivers undertake to comply with the provisions of the Highway Code.
9. Each participant must have a valid driving license, ID card/passport, current motorcycle insurance, current technical inspection of the motorcycle, proof of ownership of the motorcycle.
10. Each participant, before the start of the event, must perform an administrative check and undergo a technical examination in the presence of the KMW ROTOR committee
11. Each participant is responsible for the technical condition of his vehicle and for its use on the roads.
12. Wearing a protective helmet is mandatory and we suggest wearing protective glasses and gloves at all times while riding a motorcycle.
13. The organizer is not responsible for damage to the vehicle resulting from an accident and damage by third parties.
14. The organizer is not responsible for damage to health caused by an accident or other fortuitous event.
15. It is hereby informed that the photos, films and video recordings taken during the event may be used for advertising/marketing purposes and the organizer is not entitled to any claims in this respect.
16. The organizer reserves the right not to allow participation in a stage of the rally if the participant is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
17. In Poland, the currency is PLN it is recommended that each participant have the currency of a given country
18. Refund of booking costs: Up to 90 days before the start date of the event, the organizer refunds 20% of the amount, Over 90 days before the start date of the event, the organizer refunds 80% of the amount.